My Girlfriend Violated Felony Probation and Took Our Kid Out of State


What can I do if my girlfriend violated felony probation took our 3yr old and went to a different state no custody order?
Because of her warrant she lost her disability checks and all benefits for 3yr old my ex is also HIV & HEP C positive because of warrant lost access to her HIV meds my 3yr old and I are negative for HIV & HEP C I am birth father and I am on the birth certificate

Joseph Gufford:
You need to file a Paternity/Parental Responsibility action coupled with an Emergency Motion for the Return of the Child. I would also advise law enforcement and DCF of the situation.

Categories: child custody law, child relocation in Florida, Family Law Staurt, parental relocation in Florida | Tags: , | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: